by Trilogy® People Performance Consultancy
Discover yourself and develop your intrinsic talent to achieve Happiness and Success.
Click on button or search “PATHS by Trilogy” in Google Play.
Click on button or search “PATHS by Trilogy” in the App Store.
This is an interactive and comprehensive mobile app tool utilizing Bazi – The Asian Personality Profiling System. This Bazi PATHS™ tool will:
- Help you know yourself, your inborn talents and discover your passion.
- Develop your intrinsic talents to competencies.
- Ultimately achieve happiness and success in your life’s journey.
Watch this video about Bazi – The Asian Personality Profiling System.
Read about Bazi Profiling.
As shown in the diagram below, here’s how you can chart your PATHS™.
- First understand yourself, develop your talents into competencies. (Internal Motivation)
- Then, get to know others, promote better communication. (External Motivation)
- Finally, work on achieving inner happiness to live a well balanced and harmonious life. (Inner Happiness)
Who should download this app?
The PATHS™ app is designed for individuals who are motivated to understand themselves to build their career and take decisive action towards their goals; corporate team members or anyone who is keen on improving their relationship with others they work with or with family members.
It takes hard work, perseverance, determination and discipline to turn one’s intrinsic talents to competencies; patience, empathy and tolerance to build and improve on relationships. There is no short cut to achieving all these.
Thus, this app is not meant for those are looking for a fun application with instant gratification.
What’s in this app?
Your Bazi Inborn Personality
Your Bazi Inborn Personality – What’s Obvious & What’s Not?
Career Development Tools
Understand Others and Communicate Effectively
At Work : Colleagues, Superior, Subordinate
Social/ At Work : Friends, Spouse, Parents, Children
“Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”